Dosage & Administration
- Hypercalcemia and hyperparathyroidism
- Hypercalciuria and nephrolithiasis
- Hypersensitivity to the component of this preparation
- Severe renal insufficiency
- Concomitant digoxin therapy(requires careful monitoring of serum calcium level)
Pregnancy & Lactation
Lactation: There is no contraindication to the use of this preparation in Lactation. Contraindications: This combination is contraindicated in hypercalcemia, hyperparathyroidism, renal calculi, nephrolithiasis, Zoolinger-Ellison syndrome, concomitant Digoxin therapy (requires careful monitoring of serum calcium level).